Resveratrol is renowned for its remarkable health and anti-aging properties, improves overall well-being, boosts vitality, and enhances longevity by combating oxidative stress and supporting cellular health.
Resveratrol harnesses the potent antioxidant properties to combat harmful free radicals and protect your cells from oxidative stress. By neutralising these damaging molecules, resveratrol helps maintain the integrity of your body's vital systems.
Resveratrol - 250 mg
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Anti-Aging Wonder: Experience the potent anti-aging properties of resveratrol, a natural compound found in grapes and other plants. Resveratrol helps promote youthful vitality by combating oxidative stress and supporting cellular health.
Heart Health Support: Love your heart and let it love you back. Our resveratrol supplement assists in maintaining healthy cardiovascular function, promoting optimal blood flow, and supporting heart health.
Antioxidant Defense: Shield your cells from free radicals and environmental stressors. Resveratrol acts as a powerful antioxidant, neutralizing harmful molecules and protecting your cells from damage.
Enhanced Brain Function: Unleash your cognitive potential with resveratrol's neuroprotective effects. This exceptional compound supports brain health, memory, and overall cognitive performance, empowering you to stay sharp and focused.
We ship your order directly from our Australian warehouses, to your home using Australian Post. You can expect your order within 1-2 business days if shipping express, or 2-5 business days using regular shipping.
Shop this range
I already have so much more energy since taking this a week ago. It's done wonders for my productivity and just vitality in general! Can recommend
Great! Feel a difference.
Ordered with my nmn, very happy with both
The resveratrol powder is very pure. It is pure resveratole, not grape seed extract (which only contains small percents of resveratrol) like some companies use.
Resveratrol Supplement FAQ'S
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a stilbenoid, a form of natural phenol that is available in supplement form. It is also a phytoalexin that is produced by several plants when the plant is attacked by various pathogens or is responding to injury. Resveratrol is found in numerous food types including grapes, peanuts, mulberries, blueberries, raspberries. As resveratrol’s sources are mostly located in the skin of grapes and berries, the phenol is also found in various wines including different red and white varieties.
What does Resveratrol do?
When taken as a supplement, resveratrol is said to contain the following health benefits:
- Lowered blood pressure: Resveratrol contains antioxidant properties, important for reducing blood pressure.
- Positive effect on blood fats: Resveratrol may help alter blood fats in a positive manner. Research conducted on mice found that mice provided with a high polyunsaturated fat, high protein diet as well as resveratrol found that total cholesterol levels in the mice decreased and that “good” HDL cholesterol increased in their bodies.
- Brain protection: Research indicates that drinking red wine can reduce the risk of age-related cognitive disorder. This could be due to the anti-inflammatory and antioxidants of resveratrol as they appear to interfere with beta-amyloids, a protein fragment that is essential to forming the plaques which cause Alzheimer’s disease.
- Possible insulin sensitivity: Resveratrol has been shown to have numerous benefits for diabetes in animal studies. This includes preventing complications from diabetes and improving insulin sensitivity.
- It may be helpful for joint pain: In its supplement form, resveratrol can potentially help protect cartilage from disintegrating, something that can ease joint pain.
- Resveratrol may fight cancer cells: Studies have been conducted on resveratrol’s potential to prevent and treat cancer. In test-tube and animal studies, resveratrol has been found to fight some cancers including colon, gastric, prostrate, breast and skin variations. Resveratrol may also stop cancer cells from forming and spreading. Resveratrol may also possibly change gene expression in the body, which can possibly inhibit the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Is Resveratrol safe?
Resveratrol supplements are safe to consume when following Enternum Labs dosage guidelines or up to 1,500mg amounts for up to three months. However, it has been recorded that higher doses of 2,000 to 3,000mg a day has been safely used for up to six months. Studies undertaken so far have not indicated any serious side effects to administering resveratrol as a health supplement.
When to take Resveratrol?
Resveratrol can be taken in its supplement pill form once daily. As there are no known serious side effects to resveratrol, you can take the supplement with or without food.
How much Resveratrol to take?
Most resveratrol supplements contain 250 to 500mg and can be taken once daily. This is recommended by medical associations. However, as mentioned above, taking up to 1,500mg daily is possibly safe as has been found over a period of three months.